Gene Meltser’s Immigration Blog

Keeping You Updated on US Immigration Law


Whether or not gay marriage is legal in your state, the USCIS says there’s no such thing. Green Card cannot be sponsored by a domestic partner. Nor can a partner accompany a temporary visa holder such as an H-1B worker.


December 17, 2008 Posted by | Immigration Law | Leave a comment